Easy to Recite and Learn Rhymes For LKG Classes
Ever wondered why a child performs better when asked to recite rhymes? A child studying in LKG class begins to learn any language with the help of rhymes. We have spent our childhood singing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star…” Children love reciting and singing rhymes. They learn to read and speak faster when it comes to pronouncing similar sounding words.
LKG rhymes in English help the child to grasp the simple words and spell them correctly. Reading Eggs with Ratna Sagar provides a variety of read-aloud rhymes for LKG classes. Covering the complex concepts in simplest rhymes, poems for LKG in English are proven to be effective in teaching children. Poems for LKG instil confidence in the child and bring his communication skill in a positive light. Other life skills and soft skills begin to develop in the child at this age.
While some LKG poems in English teach moral values to the child, others introduce the child to new concepts. There are rhymes available for every subject. This is due to the fact that the child memorises the poem and the topic in one go. Also, rhymes are fun, right?
Let’s walk to the wonderland where the children sing the songs of happiness!
Old MacDonald Poem with Actions – English Nursery Rhymes & Songs for Children
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Rhymes For LKG Kids with lyrics & Kids Songs
Baa Baa Black Sheep Rhymes For LKG Classes Kids
Reasons Why Children Should Practice rhymes:
- Rhymes give an understanding to the children of the functioning of the language. Reading Eggs included rhymes in the English language which strengthen the child’s ability to observe and recognise sounds within words.
- Rhymes help the child to experience the rhythm of language. They start to develop the expression and tone in the language.
- Rhymes boost a child’s imagination. Reading Eggs’ rhymes are available in various animated videos.
- Rhymes play a crucial role in improving the writing skills of the child. It can assist the child in learning words that share similar sounds like cat, rat, bat, and so on.
- Poems for LKG classes are fun and leave no space for boredom in the process of learning.
Experts in literacy and child development have discovered that if children know eight nursery rhymes by heart by the time they’re four years old, they’re usually among the best readers by the time they’re eight.
- Mem Fox, Reading Magic.
Simple LKG rhymes unlock immense learning opportunities for children and develop creative skills in them. They are resourceful and a significant educational tool in enhancing literacy, numeracy, and connecting dots with the impressions of language. LKG rhymes are amazing vocabulary power boosters. Moreover, familiarity with counting rhymes lays the foundation for pivotal numeracy skills and awareness. They contribute to growing phonological awareness and the overall development of the child.
LKG Online Class For English Phonics & Maths
Where I can find Activity Books for Children Online