– Features a wide variety of lessons, activities and games for children aged 3–9.
– Once a lesson is complete, it can be repeated as many times as needed.
– Parents have a family dashboard to view each child's progress with detailed reports (you can add up to four children).
– Children can progress at their own level – the personalised lessons make sure they feel confident at every stage.
– Each child can create their own unique avatar (online character).
– Golden acorn rewards can be used to add items to the child's online treehouse or avatar, like new furniture and clothing.
– Children love collecting pets as they progress – a new pet hatches at the end of every lesson.
– Children receive a certificate after successfully completing the quiz at the end of every map.
– Additional areas like Driving Tests and Mental Minute help reinforce core maths skills covered in the lessons.
Mathseeds will automatically place your child on the correct lesson to start their learning journey, but you can adjust their level at any time.
Mathseeds makes learning maths highly rewarding and motivating for young children. As your child progresses through the lessons, they'll earn exciting golden acorns and collect loveable pets. The acorns can be used to purchase fun maths games in the Arcade, avatar clothing and furniture for their treehouse.
Children also earn certificates for completing each map. These can be printed and displayed to help celebrate their achievements at home.
The Driving Tests cover six core content areas:
– number – operations – patterns and fractions – measurement – data.
Download 200 sets of worksheets that correspond with each of the online lessons in Mathseeds.